Nandi Hills, also known as Nandi Betta or Nandidurg is an ancient hill fortress in the Chikkaballapur district of Karnataka state. It is located just 10 km from Chickballapur town and approximately 60 km from the city of Bangalore. At a height of 1478 meters (4851 feet) above sea level, Nandi Hills is a favourite destination for all nature lovers specially who loves to watch sunrise.
We have observed the following facts based on the data collected from the ParkingRhino Universal Ticketing System in Nandi Hills.
- Around 51% of the total visitors visit the place during early morning from 5:30AM to 6:30AM. The main purpose of them is to enjoy the beautiful sunrise here.
- Bikers like to ride in Nandi Hills very much, because 51% of the total visitors are bikers and 92.5% of them come with atleast one pillion rider.
- Almost 24% of the total visitors come here by public transportations.
- Around 23% of the total visitors visit this place by cars and SUVs.
- Rest of the them come here by the popular 3-wheelers in Bangalore, i.e. Auto.
- 4% of the visitors carry their own professional camera to capture the beautiful scenes across the hill.
Facing tough time with parking every day? This mobile app comes to your rescue! https://t.co/bjIkxagh10Follow